Thank you for registering for the 3rd annual Unveiled Women’s Encounter. On this page you will find valuable information as you prepare for the weekend.
This weekend is rooted in the Captivating model. We ask that each lady please read Captivating by Stasi & John Eldredge before attending. If you have read it before, you are encouraged to read it once more as a refresher. If you don’t have a copy, you can order one through Amazon.
You can also order through Kindle or on audio book through Audible or Google Play Books.
Reading this book ahead of the weekend will help prepare your heart and mind for what this weekend will entail.
The house is located at 1035 Outrigger Drive Lincolnton, GA 30817. See map below information and directions.
Travel Times: Loganville, GA 2 Hours. Greenville, SC 2 Hours. Charlotte, NC 3 Hours
We will begin on Thursday June 4th at 8PM. Please arrive by 7PM to allow for time to get settled into your rooms before we start. We will conclude by Noon on Sunday, June 7th.
Dinner is not served the first night. Please grab dinner on the way. We will have light snacks available the first night.
A GroupMe will also be created for continued communication as the weekend approaches.
Additional Preparation Information
- Clothes and toiletries for 4 days and 3 nights. Dress for varying weather.
- Bring your own towels and wash clothes.
- Bedding is provided. You may wish to bring an extra blanket, or sleeping bag.
- There are multiple beds, but we ask that you bring an air mattress or cot, if able, to allow for extra sleeping space.
- We will be horseback riding one morning. Please bring comfortable clothes and closed toed shoes for this activity.
- Bring sun screen and bug spray.
- Bring any medications you may personally need. We will have a first aid kit on site.
- Bring any specific snacks you prefer. Snacks will be available.
- There’s to be absolutely no alcoholic beverages on property during the weekend.
- There will be no smoking in the house during the weekend.
- Bring Captivating and Bible for reference during The Weekend.
- We will ask that phones be cutoff Thursday evening. Service is very poor anyway. The emergency contact number is Amber Clinton’s cell phone. Please give your husband or whoever you need to, Amber’s phone number (770) 906-4796. Also, Richard, Amber’s husband (770) 906-8534, will be an additional contact for emergencies.
- Please do NOT bring any electronics; The plan is to be technology free this weekend. This will allow you to be fully present for these 4 days.
- Carpooling will be essential as parking will be limited. For carpooling, please make arrangements to meet through the GroupMe as the weekend gets closer.
- Bring a camping style folding chair if you’d like to sit by the lake during free time
- If you’d like to fish during free time, please adhere to Georgia fishing regulations.
Don’t forget that any final balances are due May 17th.
Click here to pay your balance.
Again, please watch your email and text for additional information as the weekend draws near. If you have any questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be in Prayer:
Lastly ladies, as you prepare for this weekend, we encourage you continue to spend time in prayer to prepare your heart. Trust us, the closer this weekend gets, the harder the warfare will come as the enemy will try to stop you. We will be continuing to pray over each of you women as we prepare for this weekend. We pray that you come without expectations of any outcomes, but just with an open heart and with full anticipation of what God will do thru this time.